“The best way to predict your future is to create it” ― Peter F. Drucker
Revolutionize our customer’s business performance with industry changing innovations.
Through innovative design, engineering discipline, and customer relationships we create the industry’s highest quality solutions to achieve our Vision.
Our Core Values
Maximizing trust, respect, and teamwork in our interactions.
Using data to drive decisions and critically address our faults.
Being the best at what we decide to do.
Developing and improving ourselves and those who work with us.
Growing a profitable company for ourselves and our investors.
We are all in “sales”
Work at Pointer
At Pointer, we understand that a job is not just about getting paid. It’s about finding the right fit where you can use your talents, make a real impact and get compensated well, with people who are dynamic and fun to work with.
We pride ourselves in being the leaders with our offerings in M2M and IoT Solutions. To achieve this, we need the right people, because great people make great companies. With a proven track record measured against constant service delivery, we know that experience counts. Going the extra mile to find the best people and to motivate them to be the best, is what we strive for.
If you want to be part of an incredible company and help create a better future for yourself — find your career at Pointer.
We strive to maintain an open culture in which everyone is an active contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. As a business, we team up and build relations without the constraints of traditional chains of command — this helps give us the freedom to encourage and support each other’s growth and development.
Outstanding customer service is the driving force behind everything we do and we strive to maintain the highest standard possible. In all facets of our business we conduct ourselves with Integrity, Honesty and Respect for both our staff as well as our customers.
Pointer recognises that its staff is fundamental to its success.
Our standard recruitment process includes:
- Your Application – search for a position and apply
- Telephone and/or email contact
- Face to face interviews – to get to know each other – fit for job, culture and career
- Pre-employment checks – this may include references, work history, police checks
- Your Offer – you will receive a formal written offer
- You’re Future – once you have accepted a role and you are ready to embark on your career at Pointer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and keep our business operations and workplace fair and free from all forms of inequality and discrimination.
Snr. Solutions Sales Executive
(Johannesburg, Cape Town & Durban)
Join the PSA Team
This is a great opportunity for someone who already has B2B New business sales experience. Someone who is ambitious, money-hungry, thrives on challenges and most importantly.... someone who wants to build a career within the SaaS and IoT industry sector.
- Promote PSA SaaS & IoT solutions by prospecting, qualifying and closing deals!
- Source new large corporate customer’s opportunities
- Be inquisitive to identify customers' needs and have the ability to offer informed solutions
- Negotiating agreements and closing deals
- Achieve targets as set by sales manager
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities
- Ambitious and persistent
- Persuasive and credible
- Articulate, confident communicator with presentation skills
- Thrive in a pressurised, sales-driven environment
- Has the ability to anticipate or handle customer objections
- Professional Degree or diploma
- MS office
- 6-10 years Sales experience at a corporate level
- Willing to work extended hours, and willing to travel
- Understanding of business in general advantageous SaaS and IoT
Cost to Company Package:
- Basic Salary; Car Allowance; Medical Aid; Pension Fund
- On Target Earnings (OTE) Commission
- Mobile Phone, Laptop, Fuel Card
Complete form below and attach your CV. Maximum file size 3 MB