Come join a team of driven minds focused on delivering innovative technology.
Pointer is part of the global Industrial Internet of Things company Powerfleet ® Inc (NASDAQ: PWFL). As a public multinational company with global operation, Pointer offers a stable and secure working environment, comprehensive benefits, growth potential and many career opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree as an electronics, communication, or software engineer.
- Solution view, the ability to look at the system level and the product detailed.
- Experience in designing end-to-end SW and HW systems for the IoT/communication market.
- 5 years of experience as a system engineer for HW devices and
- Multitasking Ability to managing/work on multiple tasks and solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written expression capabilities.(English and Hebrew)
- Master’s degree
- GPS and navigation technologies expertise
- Experience in certification GSM-based products
- CAN bus technologies expertise
- Battery operated devices
- IoT expertise
Design end-to-end IoT systems, translate marketing features into technical requirements, work as product owner maintaining system requirements documents, RFQ, and RFPs and serve as a technical knowledge source for the organization.
Company LocationRosh Ha’ayin, Afek Industrial Park, Israel.
If you want to be part of the team that creates the next generation of IoT AI solutions, we are looking for you – An innovative data scientist to design our future AI and ML in IoT Solutions.
As a Data scientist, you will be familiar with customers’ business problems and turn them into a machine learning product based on our big data platform, which will be adopted in our production platforms. As a data scientist, you will be required to learn, research, understand, and produce Machine learning algorithms and implement them into our Software platforms by using standard tools.
- Lead design and build Machine learning solutions in the company.
- Responsible for data analytics and mining in major business units.
- Generate technical solutions based on standard tools ( Python, R, etc.).
- Work with internal and external customers to provide insight and a well-defined solution.
- Lead the ML knowledge in the company.
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience in data science from the definition of the business problem till the implementation of the solution
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with statistical tools, Python / R
- 2+ years with Big Data technologies (Spark, SAS, BigML, or alike).
- Familiarity with relational DBs (preferably MSSQL).
- Familiarity with AI cloud tools in Azure/AWS
- Independent person, autodidact.
- Deep knowledge in Machine learning theory and algorithms.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Mathematics or any science degree – Must
- Strong verbal English and ability to collaborate within a multinational team.